COSMOZOL DYES (Vinyl Sulphone)
|Yellow GN * Yellow 37|
Yellow RL * Yellow 77
Red 5B * Red 35
Blue 3R * Blue 28
Navy Blue HRL * Blue 89
|Yellow FG * Yellow 42||Yellow RTN * Yellow 24||Red HRBL * Red 198/A||Turq. Blue G * Blue 21||Black B * Black 5|
|Yellow GR * Yellow 15||Orange 3R * Orange 16||Bordeaux B * Red 49||Green 6B * Blue 38|
|Yellow R * Yellow 17||Red C2G * Red 106||Violet 5R * Violet 5||Navy Blue HRL * Blue 89|
COSMOACTIVE DYES Di-chlorotriazine (M Brand)
|Yellow M4G * Yellow 22||Yellow M3R * Orange 86||Red M5B * Red 2||Magenta MB * Violet 13|
|Yellow MGR * Yellow 7||Yellow M4R * Orange 14||Red M8B * Red 11||Violet C4R * Violet 14|
|Yellow MR * Yellow 44||Orange M2R * Orange 4||Pink MB * Red 74||Blue MR * Blue 4|
COSMOACTIVE DYES (Monochlorotriazine)
|Yellow H4G * Yellow 18||Red H8B * Red 31||Purple H3R * Violet 1||Turq. Blue HA * Blue 71|
|G.Y. HR * Orange 12||Red H6B * Red 76||Blue H5R * Blue 13||R.B. H4R * Brown 9|
|Orange H2R * Orange 13||Magenta HB * Violet 12||Turq. Blue H5G * Blue 25||Black HN * Black 8|
COSMOACTIVE DYES ‘HE’ Dyes (High Exhaust)
|Yellow HE4G * Yellow 81||Orange HER * Orange 84||Red HE7B * Red 141||N.B. HE2R * Blue 1721|
|Yellow HE2R * Yellow 12||Orange HE2R * Orange 94||Red HE8B * Red 152||HE4BD * Green 19/A|
|Yellow HE4R * Yellow 84||Red HE3B * Red 120||N.B. HER * Blue 171|
COSMOACTIVE – BF (Bi-Functional Dyes)
|Yellow F4RL * Yellow 160||Red F4GL * Red 195||Black N 200 * Mix Black|
|G.Y. F3RL * Yellow 145||Red FRBL * Red 196|
|Orange F2RL * Orange 20||Black CFGR * Mix Black|
Cosmonaut Chemicals have brought you exclusive fiber reactive dyes, which are extremely organic and highly functional. We bring you a versatile range of reactive dyes for cotton and other cellulosic fibers. These are the most popular dyes, as they have potential durability. The reaction between the cellulose and the dye molecules develop a covalent bond, which makes it quite sturdy on the fiber. At Cosmonaut’s, we offer flexible reactive dyes, which can be applied through various methods and for several purposes too. You can use our dyes for discharge printing, resist printing, direct printing, and inkjet printing as well.
At Cosmonaut Chemicals, we have a wide range of color options, that helps you add a variation in your textile products. With us, you will be certainly glad to have the highest quality of reactive dyes at the most competitive price range. At Cosmonaut’s, we offer reactive dyes from various classes like Vinyl Sulphone, M Brand, Monochlorotriazine, High Exhaust, and Bi-Functional Dyes.
Take a look at some of the characteristics of our reactive dyes.
- The basic character of a reactive dye is that it is anionic, which makes it suitable for use on polyamide, cellulose, and protein fibers.
- We provide you dyes in powdered (pigmented) form, for your desired use like color dye for clothes and more.
- At Cosmonaut’s, our dyes become an integral part of the fiber, giving you a long-lasting color holding capacity.
- Our reactive dyes for cotton can be easily soluble in water.
- The lightfastness is quite a great aspect of our reactive dyes.
- We have manufactured the dyes with utmost precision, the electron management prevents degrading, which may happen due to ultra-violet rays.
- Along with lightfastness, the reactive dyes have a wash fastness as well.
- More than anything else, the dyeing of cotton with reactive dyes will let you have amazing bright colors with rubbing fastness at the medium stage.
- The dyeing method is quite quick, this cold water dye for cotton will make your dyeing stuff done quick.
- The reactive dyes have suitable perspiration.
- We bring you these reactive dyes at very affordable rates.
You can get multiple advantages of using reactive dyes from Cosmonauts. Here are some of them, take a look:
- As stated above as well, the development of covalent bonds makes it much more durable and long-lasting. The effect of using a reactive bond can be differentiated quite easily, as these dyes are quite distinct from any others. This effect keeps it ahead of cellulose colors and other restricted colors.
- Next, you can get is the efficient process of coloring, which comes through an incredible wet speed.
- At Cosmonaut’s, we bring you reactive dyes for cotton, which can be applied to other novel fibers as well as Lycocellfibres.
- Washing of fibers with these dyes is quite simple. Not just that, but dyeing of cotton with reactive dyes will allow you to wash multiple garments at the same time. At Cosmonaut’s, we make dyes, that don’t lose color.
Our reactive dyes can be used through different processes. Take a look at some of them.
1. Exhaust Dyeing
This is also called discontinuous systems, in which the dye is dispersed in a liquor. You can immerse Cosmonaut’s reactive dyes for cotton in a liquid and then add the fabric into it. The fabric must be removed when the dye is fully dissolved on the material. The last step is to wash and rinse the fabric, so that the dye, which hasn’t fixed on the fabric will be removed.
2. Pad Dyeing
This is a semi or fully continuous process of dyeing of cotton with reactive dyes. You can use this pad batch wetting system, which is a mechanical process. A homogenous process of distribution is used for spreading the dye. The dye gets submerged in the fabric in its second stage, and later it is washed.
3. Exhaust Dyeing
Cosmonaut’s fiber reactive dyes can be used for cotton, staple fibers, yarns, and other fabrics. The process of exhaust dyeing will allow you to create a dye liquid and then let the material get dyed only on the surface. Its results rely on the turbulence of the liquid. Once the dye is connected with the fiber, it starts getting submerged or get fixed on the fiber. This stage needs to check on the temperature as well. Once fixed, you can have rightly distributed dyeing on the fabric.
Get the best fiber reactive dyes with Cosmonaut Chemicals at the best pricing and quality.