|Red - 14
|Red - 15
|Violet - 3
|Violet - 1
|Blue - 4
|Blue - 6
|Blue - 18
|Blue - 20
|Blue - 29
|Green - 1
|Green - 2
|Green - 3
|Black - 25
|Black - 27
|Brown - 1
|Brown - 3
|Brown - 68
|Brown - 72
|Green - 8
|Black - 16
|Black - 34
|Black - 9
|Green - 9
|Yellow - 2
|Yellow - 11
|Orange - 1
|Orange - 15
|Orange - 2
|Orange - 7
|Red - 1
|Red - 10
|Red - 13
Vat dyes are one of the most popular dyes to be used by the manufacturing industry. At Cosmonaut Chemicals, we offer you the best quality of VAT dyes, as we are certainly the leading supplier in the market. These dyes are less prone to react with your skin, which makes them suitable for use. At Cosmonaut Chemicals, we offer you these vat dyes for cotton and yarn usage along with other feasible materials.
Our quality-oriented and cautious manufacturing process enables us to maintain the standards, especially regarding the hygienic conditions. You can prominently use these dyes for cellulosic fibers and similar components. The process of using Vat dyes is a bit complex and also it varies from the type of fabric you use.
We have a collection of Vat dyes, which includes Indigo & other anthraquinone derivatives, which offers excellent features for your cellulosic fibers. A simple guide to the procedure of dye processing is given below:
- The very first step is to apply the dye in a soluble solution. This will reduce it in a leuco form to aptly infuse with the fiber.
- The next step is to oxidize it in the fiber, which will take it back to its actual insoluble form. This can be done by exposing the fabric in the open air.
These Vat dyes are excellent for light exposure and work perfectly well with washing. We offer a range of exclusive colors, which will help you add a variety of shades in your clothing.
Vat dyes were introduced in medieval Europe and the name was given to them following the usage of Vat pigments for fermentation in indigo plants. Some of the amazing features of Vat dyes include washing aids, exposure to light, color fastnesses, chlorine, and perspiration. As in the case of indigo, we suggest you go for several dips in the light dye, rather than a single dip in a stronger dye solution.
Vat Dyes For Cotton
Following the excellent colorfastness, Vat dyes are considered appropriate for the use of cellulosic fiber like cotton. Despite, a relatively difficult process, Vat dyes for cotton can help you retain the color on your fabric for a longer period.
If you are willing to use our vat dyes for cotton fabric, then do consider mercerized cotton, as it has a greater dyeing rate. Here you go with the process you must consider while using vat dyes for cotton.
- The vatting process, which converts vat pigments into soluble Leucos.
- Using the Leucos solution for diffusing the dye on the cotton fiber.
- Washing process to extract more alkali & other reducing agents.
- Exposure to light for oxidizing the soluble dye and converting it into its insoluble pigmentary form in the fiber.
- The last step includes soaping, which will isolate the molecules to transform into a crystalline form.
Vat Dyes For Yarn
Vat dyes for yarn are highly popular and are extremely feasible, following their speed of dyeing. The light fastness and other features allow us to offer excellent Vat dyes for yarn. Take a look at some of the features and benefits.
- The Vat dyes are perfect for offering complete coverage over the irregularities of yarn fabric.
- Our Vat dyes effortlessly blend with viscose and other cotton material, considering the exclusive effect on the pale shades.
- These can be efficiently used for shirt dyes as there is no use of alkali, which further resists any harmful effect. All you need to do is use our vat dyes. Wool and silk are also one of the best fabrics to be used with Vat dyes.
- After the process of vatting, our Vat dyes are ready to be used on mercerized fabrics, cotton embroidery threads, and viscose rayon through the hank dying process.
- Not just for clothing, Vat dyes for yarn can be applied to knitted accessories. This can be done by padding along with jigger dyeing practices.